Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

OOOOOO Girl!

As many of you know, my job provides me with endless joy which is why I have to doodle all the time.  You know - to express it.  I usually end up giving the funny ones to my supervisor but decided to take a few home.  I know they aren't great copies because I can't be bothered to move the scanner and shit so we'll just have to make do with this for now.


The first is my absolute favorite line from RuPaul's Drag Race and I CANNOT WAIT until the ring tone comes out on the 30th.






The next is how I feel whenever people are asking me to play Draw Something.  I have a Blackberry and its only available for Android and iPhone.  No, I wont switch because I love my phone much more than I did my Android.






Bit harder to see but yeah.  In the 3rd panel, the Apple and Android are thinking "Draw! Draw! Draw!" and my poor Blackberry is feeling sad and left out.


I'm going to see if I can get copies of the other ones to share.


Until next time...






*blah blah blah no copyright infringement meant...blah blah blah please don't sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment